Are you looking for a place where you can bring your goals?
With over 34 locations throughout the Northeast, Portland Glass offers glass repair and replacements. We are known for our excellent and reliable services, and take pride in being a part of the Neighborly family.
As a part of Neighborly, we connect customers to skilled service professionals who repair, maintain, and enhance homes and businesses. With over 40 years of experience, our teams are changing the home services industry, and together, we bring top-notch services to customers across the globe. Here, you’ll be empowered in your role and each day will be a chance to make a difference in your community. Bring your passion to our team, and let's make an impact together.
Bring your experience and make a difference.
As an Assistant Manager on the Portland Glass team, a typical day for you will include:
- Inspecting and holding employees accountable to safety standards
- Overseeing that the correct procedures are used to ensure installations that meet the designated architectural specifications for glass installation
- Making sure proper record keeping is documented with employees and management
- Assisting in scheduling manpower/job specifications
- Coaching employees to properly answer all customer inquiries in accordance to Portland Glass policies and retaining a current knowledge of all PG products and services
Bring your skills and achieve success.
- Experience: 2 years of leadership and/or management
- Skills: Strives to achieve store’s budgeted results, has the ability to multi-task, exhibits flexibility and commitment to teamwork, displays a professional image, enthusiastically leads others, must have a valid Driver’s License
- Education: High school diploma/GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Physical requirements: Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, sit, and climb stairs; must be able to lift minimum of 50 pounds
Bring your work ethic and gain stability.
- Competitive Pay: Based on experience
- Schedule: Full-time, with some Saturday availability
- Benefits: Medical/dental/vision, 401k with match, PTO, paid holidays
- Financial Benefits: Associate Equity Program, annual bonuses based on obtaining position metrics
Neighborly is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity and encouraged to be their authentic self.
Not the right opportunity for you?
Share this job with a friend and follow us on social media for future opportunity updates.