Auto Glass Technician
Are you looking for a place where you can bring your drive?
With over 34 locations throughout the Northeast, Portland Glass offers glass repair and replacements. We are known for our excellent and reliable services, and take pride in being a part of the Neighborly family.
As a part of Neighborly, we connect customers to skilled service professionals who repair, maintain, and enhance homes and businesses. With over 40 years of experience, our teams are changing the home services industry, and together, we bring top-notch services to customers across the globe. Here, you’ll be empowered in your role and each day will be a chance to make a difference in your community. Bring your passion to our team, and let's make an impact together.
Bring your experience and make a difference.
As an Auto Glass Tech on the Portland Glass team, a typical day for you will include:
- Repair or replace of windshields and the replacement of glass on vehicles
- Installation of auto glass parts, flat glass cutting and installation
- Explain the windshield repair process
- Continuous learning of the latest products and procedures in Auto Glass Repair, Replacement and Calibration to meet safety regulations
- Interact with customers by explaining the work which will be performed on their vehicles
- Ensure all equipment, materials and areas of operation are in a safe working order
Bring your skills and achieve success.
- Experience: Helpful to have experience in the automotive industry or willingness to learn the trade, but not required.
- Skills: Have a valid driver’s license, strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to use computers, mobile devices and related technology efficiently, ability to work in a fast paced environment. Selected applicants are subject to, and must pass, a background check and drug screen, per applicable state laws.
- Education: High School diploma or GED
- Physical requirements: Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
Bring your work ethic and gain stability.
- Pay: $22 per hour- $25 per hour
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, with some Saturday availability
- Benefits: Full benefits packaged offered:, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k w/ match
- Financial Benefits: Annual bonus offer based off position metrics, Associate Equity Program, Referral Bonus Program, PTO
Neighborly is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity and encouraged to be their authentic self.
Not the right opportunity for you?
Share this job with a friend and follow us on social media for future opportunity updates.