Commercial Glass Project Manager
Are you looking for a place where you can bring your goals?
With over 34 locations throughout the Northeast, Portland Glass offers glass repair and replacements. We are known for our excellent and reliable services, and take pride in being a part of the Neighborly family.
As a part of Neighborly, we connect customers to skilled service professionals who repair, maintain, and enhance homes and businesses. With over 40 years of experience, our teams are changing the home services industry, and together, we bring top-notch services to customers across the globe. Here, you’ll be empowered in your role and each day will be a chance to make a difference in your community. Bring your passion to our team, and let's make an impact together.
Bring your experience and make a difference.
As a Project Manager on the Portland Glass commercial team, a typical day for you will include:
- Preparing steps to ensure project runs smoothly, including but not limited to: set up project in system, review and update job cost, release to engineering for shop drawings, prepare submittal log, create timeline, prepare manpower schedule and schedule of values
- Overseeing the procurement of shop drawings and engineering documents as required by contract
- Overseeing purchasing of material and negotiating with vendors for pricing while maintaining accurate tracking of job
- Utilizing AUTOCAD to meet project building envelope system coordination requirements
- Successfully bringing a project in on budget and maintaining a good working relationship with customer to ensure future projects and build customer base
Bring your skills and achieve success.
- Experience: 5 + years project management experience in the glass industry.
- Skills: Self-motivated; enjoys working alongside a team; effective communication with all members of the department as well as engineering firms, architects, general contractors and suppliers; ability to read and interpret architectural drawings; advanced knowledge in AUTOCAD; strong attention to detail; ability to pass a background check and drug test per applicable state laws
- Education: High school diploma or GED, Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Physical requirements: Must be able to lift minimum of 25 pounds
Bring your work ethic and gain stability.
- Competitive pay: Competitive salary based on relevant experience
- Benefits: Full benefits package offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k w/ match
- Financial Benefits: Annual bonus based off position metrics, Associate Equity Program, Employee Referral Program, PTO
Neighborly is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity and encouraged to be their authentic self.
Not the right opportunity for you?
Share this job with a friend and follow us on social media for future opportunity updates.