Experienced Glass Installer
Are you looking for a place where you can bring your goals?
With over 34 locations throughout the Northeast, Portland Glass offers glass repair and replacements. We are known for our excellent and reliable services, and take pride in being a part of the Neighborly family.
As a part of Neighborly, we connect customers to skilled service professionals who repair, maintain, and enhance homes and businesses. With over 40 years of experience, our teams are changing the home services industry, and together, we bring top-notch services to customers across the globe. Here, you’ll be empowered in your role and each day will be a chance to make a difference in your community. Bring your passion to our team, and let's make an impact together.
Bring your experience and make a difference.
As a Glass Installer on the Portland Glass team, a typical day for you will include:
- Installing both flat and automotive glass to meet industry standards
- Reading and understanding blueprints and specifications to necessary work details
- Following necessary precautions to ensure safe handling of glass and materials
- Operating company vehicle safely and responsibly
- Efficiently and professionally explaining glass installation process to customers
- Completing jobs within the scheduled time frames
Bring your skills and achieve success.
- Experience: 1-2 years of glass experience REQUIRED!
- Skills: Proficient use of hand tools, excellent verbal/written communication skills, ability and willingness to perform 24-hour emergency and work in all weather conditions. Selected applicants are subject to, and must pass, a background check and drug screen, per applicable state laws.
- Education: High school diploma or GED
- Physical requirements: Must be able to lift minimum of 50 pounds
Bring your work ethic and gain stability.
- Pay: $24 per hour - $32 per hour , based on experience
- Schedule: Monday-Friday and some Saturday availability
- Benefits: Full benefits package offered: Dental, Medical, Vision, 401k with match
- Financial Benefits: Annual bonus based off position metrics, Associate Equity Program, Referral Bonus Program, PTO
Neighborly is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity and encouraged to be their authentic self.
Not the right opportunity for you?
Share this job with a friend and follow us on social media for future opportunity updates.