Are you looking for a place where you can bring your goals?
With over 34 locations throughout the Northeast, Portland Glass offers glass repair and replacements. We are known for our excellent and reliable services, and take pride in being a part of the Neighborly family.
As a part of Neighborly, we connect customers to skilled service professionals who repair, maintain, and enhance homes and businesses. With over 40 years of experience, our teams are changing the home services industry, and together, we bring top-notch services to customers across the globe. Here, you’ll be empowered in your role and each day will be a chance to make a difference in your community. Bring your passion to our team, and let's make an impact together.
Bring your experience and make a difference.
As a Foreman on the Portland Glass team, a typical day for you will include:
- Ensuring all employees adhere to Portland Glass safety standards and conduct regular safety meetings/inspect PPE
- Overseeing that correct procedures are used to ensure safe installation that meets the architectural specifications for commercial glass systems and replacements
- Working with Operations Manager to set work quality and quantity expectations for team members, coaching them on how to meet expectations, recognizing success and implementing corrective measures as needed
- Checking site deliveries to confirm they were fabricated properly, are complete, and not damaged
- Scheduling workflow to meet project requirements and conducting onsite management of materials waiting to be installed
Bring your skills and achieve success.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in the glass industry
- Skills: Confidence, excellent problem solving, active listener, high level of accountability, excellent at decision making
- Education: High school diploma or GED
- Physical requirements: Must be able to lift minimum of 25 pounds
Bring your work ethic and gain stability.
- Benefits: Full benefits package offered: Medical, Dental, Vision 401k w/ match
- Financial Benefits: Annual bonus based off position metrics, Associate Equity Program, Referral Bonus Program, PTO
Neighborly is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity and encouraged to be their authentic self.
Not the right opportunity for you?
Share this job with a friend and follow us on social media for future opportunity updates.