Glass Shop Manager
Are you looking for a place where you can bring your goals?
With over 34 locations throughout the Northeast, Portland Glass offers glass repair and replacements. We are known for our excellent and reliable services, and take pride in being a part of the Neighborly family.
As a part of Neighborly, we connect customers to skilled service professionals who repair, maintain, and enhance homes and businesses. With over 40 years of experience, our teams are changing the home services industry, and together, we bring top-notch services to customers across the globe. Here, you’ll be empowered in your role and each day will be a chance to make a difference in your community. Bring your passion to our team, and let's make an impact together.
Bring your experience and make a difference.
As a Manager on the Portland Glass team, a typical day for you will include:
- Ensure all employees and team members strictly adhere to Portland Glass safety standards and conduct regular safety meetings/ regularly inspect PPE
- Oversee that correct procedures are used to ensure a safe installation meeting the designated architectural specifications for flat glass installation
- Manage the retail store to ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded and resolve customer escalations in a professional and timely manner
- Read, understand and analyze monthly financial statements and make improvements as needed
- Proactively coach and develop team members to ensure success in their respective roles and identifies opportunities for recognition and development
- Purchase inventory and products to sufficiently service customers to ensure efficiency while keeping in line with the budget
Bring your skills and achieve success.
- Experience: 3+ years of glass industry experience, prior experience in leadership and/or management
- Skills: Has the ability to multi-task, exhibits flexibility and commitment to teamwork, displays a professional image, enthusiastically leads others, must have a valid Driver’s License, must have OSHA-10 certification or the ability to obtain one through Portland Glass, proficient in Microsoft Office, strong communication skills
- Education: High school diploma/GED is required, associate's or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Physical requirements: Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, sit, and climb stairs; must be able to lift minimum of 75 pounds
Bring your work ethic and gain stability.
- Competitive Pay: $50000 per year- $60000 per year
- Schedule: Full-time, with some Saturday availability
- Benefits: Medical/dental/vision, 401k with match, PTO, paid holidays
- Financial Benefits: Associate Equity Program, annual bonuses based on obtaining position metrics
Neighborly is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity and encouraged to be their authentic self.
Not the right opportunity for you?
Share this job with a friend and follow us on social media for future opportunity updates.